Payment Plan Options: Foundations Course, 2-Unit Independent Study, Fieldwork II or Practicum
Register for the following GLWI Independent Study coursework or the GLWI Spring Foundations course here:
☐ GLWI Independent Study – 2 units
☐ GLWI Fieldwork II – FWII, 2 units, 30 hours of observation/teaching, plus other coursework
☐ GLWI Practicum – GLWI PRCT, 4 units, 8 weeks as a student teacher, plus other coursework.
☐ Spring GLWI Foundations Course – 2 units
Tuition = $545.00 per unit
First of four monthly installments of :
- $272.50 for 2 units of GLWI Independent Study, GLWI Fieldwork II, or the spring GLWI Foundations course tuition must be remitted when using this online payment option
- $545.00 for GLWI Practicum tuition must be remitted when using this online payment option
Important Information for anyone taking the spring GLWI Foundations course
Make your first $272.50 payment (1 of 4) prior to the start of the course. Pay through this page, on the DONATION PAGE, or by mail.
Important Information for all Field Work II and Practicum Students
Step 1: Complete the Independent Study Registration form and return it with a signed copy of your advisor approved Independent Study Proposal to Sandra Martin by mail or email to email@example.com. Both forms can be found below.
Step 2: GLWI Fieldwork II students: Make your first $272.50 payment (1 of 4) prior to the start of your Independent Study. Pay through this page, on the DONATION PAGE, or by mail.
GLWI Practicum students: Make your first $545.00 payment (1 of 4) prior to the start of your Independent Study. Pay through this page, on the DONATION PAGE, or by mail.
- An alternative payment plan may be arranged with the Director of Administration with agreed upon remittance made before the start of your Independent Study. Please call Sandra Martin at 414.299.3820 to discuss this option.
Credit will not be granted for work done prior to proposal submission with advisor approval and payment of your first installment.
- I have read the Student Handbook and the Practicum Guide (if applicable) and understand the expectations for this course
- My detailed plan has been approved by my advisor