“We offer Waldorf teacher development and anthroposophical adult enrichment opportunities to cultivate the capacities in the individual that can lead to personal and cultural renewal.”
- Waldorf education and its mission of social renewal
- The work and vision of Rudolf Steiner
- Warm and respectful interactions
- Excellence and integrity
- The inherent value of each individual
- Meditative work and spiritual guidance
- Growth and development toward responsible freedom
What We Do
Great Lakes Waldorf Institute (GLWI) is an Association of Waldorf Schools of North America (AWSNA) “Candidate for Full Member” and a Waldorf Early Childhood Association of North America (WECAN) “Developing Institute.
Mount Mary University Partnership
Great Lakes Waldorf Institute has been partnering with Mount Mary University since its inception to offer students the opportunity to earn a fully-accredited Master of Arts Degree in Education with a Waldorf Emphasis. This MA degree requires an additional 9 credits of Mount Mary coursework beyond the GLWI Certificate requirements.