Pleasant Ridge and Da Vinci Waldorf Schools are happy to announce a Midwest collaborative effort that will meet for a week this summer to connect teachers, board members, administrators and parents with expert leaders and Waldorf mentors. A binding thread of the week will be the exploration and discussion of the topic of “Place and Time in Waldorf Schools.”
What: A five-day intensive designed to connect teachers, board members, administrators and parents with expert leaders and Waldorf mentors.
Waldorf teachers and professionals will have the opportunity to:
- focus on development, with breakout sessions for EC and grades.
- receive individualized mentoring from master teachers for your grade or early childhood
- utilize the small group setting to plan and engage in the curriculum
- practice and learn grade-specific form drawing, music, and painting
- broaden horizons with eurythmy and sculptural arts
- get to know other teachers and form a mentoring community in the Midwest
Where: Pleasant Ridge Waldorf School, Viroqua, Wisconsin
When: July 2-6, 2018
Focus: Intensive for Practicing Waldorf Teachers and Development Professionals
Fees: $525 for the week, includes all meals.